Here’s something for the whole family to enjoy. The Bebacue Blueberry BBQ Meatloaf recipe adds the unique taste of our Blueberry BBQ sauce to an old favorite.
- 5lbs ground beef
- 1 Jar Bebacue Blueberry BBQ sauce
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Packs of Saltine Crackers
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Can of black olives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix beef, 3/4 jar of Bebacue Blueberry BBQ Sauce (9oz), cream of mushroom soup, saltine crackers, onions, bell peppers, and 4 eggs in a large bowl.
- Place mixture in baking pan and bake for 1hour and 15 min.
- Remove from oven and coat the top of the meatloaf with remaining Blueberry BBQ sauce.
- Add olives (optional)
- Return to oven for another 5 minutes to glaze.
- Slice and serve.
You can find the sauce at www.bebacue.com
About Bebacue Sauce Company
Bruce Beba and his family have been involved in the food industry for decades. From working in five-star establishments to running a catering company, The Bebas have always provided the highest quality and best-tasting food. Bebacue Sauce Company was started with the love of sharing those bold flavors and a reminder to “Eat what you love and love what you eat.”
Bruce Beba – Flavormaster/Co-Owner
A graduate of Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts – Los Angeles, Bruce is a master of flavors. He is constantly pushing the boundaries and experimenting with new and unique tastes. His experience in 5-star establishments as well as running a catering company has allowed him to see firsthand how his skills in flavors affect those that eat his food.
Kanah Beba – Business Manager/Co-Owner
With a background as an entrepreneur and handling multiple businesses, Kanah is the backbone that keeps Beabacue running. As co-owner of Your Unique Catering she managed multiple levels of the food industry. Her skills in managing the day to day operations of Bebacue is what keeps the wheels rolling.
Emmanuel Munda – Creative and Marketing/Co-Owner
With experience as a digital media producer and creative consultant, Emmanuel takes on the “look” of Bebacue. From product label design, website, and marketing execution, he brings the final touch to the team of owners. His love for food and cooking also helps in making sure the product is of the highest quality
MORE “PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD FOR THOUGHT”