Robert Schmolze has over 25 years’ experience in the marketing and advertising industries. His specializes in brand management and e-commerce. His expertise includes the industries of B2B, Healthcare, Education, Government, Entertainment, SMBs, Enterprise, Legal, Logistics & Manufacturing, A+D, Retail, and Architecture. He is responsible for leading marketing, advertising, brand, media, and industry analyst relations, executive communications, employee communications, and global social innovation. Robert received his Bachelor’s in Fine Arts from Minneapolis College of Art and Design. He loves to learn something new everyday and is active in Los Angeles Education, Arts, and Design Communities.
- Marketing Director for 15 years.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- In depth knowledge of market research.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working alone and in a team.
- Strong time-management skills
- Great communication skills
- BFA degree in Fine Arts with a focus on New Media.
- Responsible for annual marketing plan, strategy, team and vedor relations.
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials.
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team.
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads.
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports.
- Work with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies.
- Build long term relationships with employees, clients, vendors and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- HOMEWORK Collection
Landing Page, social media, and copywriting. www.uiinteriors.com and www.unitedimaging.com, United Imaging, United Interiors
- Return to Work Brochure
33 page Product Catalog, United Imaging, United Interiors.
- COVID-19 PPE and Safety Products for Business Campaign.
Landing Page, Resources and Blog, www.unitedimaging.com United Imaging, United Interiors
- COVID-19 Business Blog Series.
Posted on www.unitedimaging.com United Imaging and a blog focusing on the Furniture, Architecture and Interior Design Industry for United Interiors
- UI Company Video
Film Production, Writing, 2020 Los Angeles United Imaging, United Interiors.
- 31 Social Media Accounts
United Imaging, United Interiors
20010 to Present Created and Manage Social Media Accounts, including campaign strategy, implementation, analytic analysis, and Social Media Calendars.
2012 A Contract Furniture brochure website for United Interiors.
– 142 Pages.
– 783 Posts.
– 174 Post Categories.
– 16,889 Media Files.
– 848 Products.
– 189 Product Categories
– How We Work video
2012 Designed, built and maintained a responsive mobile first website that could act as a brochure and blog website supporting sales and marketing efforts. Creating integrations that were not available to United Imaging’s e-commerce site www.unitedimaging.com. This solved the marketing and sales limitations that could not integrate with the 3rd Party e-commerce hosting provider. It also allowed for quick-to-market, in-house customization. The site integrates with analytics programs, social media, partner-supplied microsites, landing pages, and internal sales tools. The website drove 22% direct sales to www.unitedimaging.com after one year of its launch.- 212 Pages.
– 862 Posts. Created and Curated seasonal original posts and from our vendors.
– 428 Uploaded and created custom products.
– 166 Product Categories.
– 174 Post Categories, for easier user navigation across four Product and Services Divisions.
– 13,379 Media Files.
2010 Rebrand E-Commerce Rebrand Team.
Responsible for creating new graphics and landing pages to fit into the new UI brand. There have been 3 reiterations since I have joined in 2010.
2012 Rebrand #2 and Site Migration Team
E-commerce solutions migration Team. Responsible for Project Management, communicating with the team, and setting up a workflow for relaunch dates, surveys, and user navigation. Including migrating databases for customers, products, forms, and custom landing pages. Implementing new site navigation, 12 monthly custom homepages, monthly Deals pages integrating 5 vendors campaigns seamlessly, and created Seasonal Company Division Pages to focus on the most trending service at the time.
Started 2019 Launched 3/2020. Responsible for Project Management, communicating with the executive team, and setting up a workflow for relaunch dates, surveys, and user navigation. Including migrating databases for customers, products, forms, and custom landing pages. Implementing new site navigation, 12 monthly custom homepages, monthly Deals pages integrating 5 vendors campaigns seamlessly, and created Seasonal Company Division Pages to focus on the most trending service at the time.
– 97 Custom Pages.
– 90 Posts.
– 2-minute Company About Video.
Produced, Project managed, Co-directed, and co-wrote. Worked with the SandBox Media Production Company and FWM Marketing company.
– 86 Custom Banners.
– SEO and localization
wrote and optimized Meta titles, descriptions, and meta tags of 160 underperforming products and pages with a focus on localization. The result has been a steady increase in organic traffic and a lower bounce rate from web results.
- 2,701 Emails were created and sent.
Office Product, Document, Technology, and Furniture Templates.
– 4 Lead Nurturing Auto Response Programs
– 228 2010-Present Technology Partner Email Campaigns.
Implemented from 6 different vendors and 4 different partner programs. I reviewed, edited, approved, and scheduled these campaigns. Ensuring that overlapping of redundancies of content, launch dates, and customer email fatigue, were avoided.
- Data Implementation Team.
Manage and Launch 4 Databases streamlining information between Design, Sales, Marketing and Shipping Departments, United Imaging, United Interiors.
- Brokers Challenge,
Volunteer, Graphic Design for United Interiors.
- Merging the Physical & Digital Workplace Lecture
Sponsored by WE HUB Southern California, 2018, Photography, United Interiors.
- Urban Land Institute – LA Quarterly Review
I created 4-page Presentation and brochure, Design, for Tierney Management LLC, United Interiors 2018.
- FlexLA, a FASTlinkLA Service
Pop up Event at the ROW DTLA, Graphic Design, Poster, United Interiors 2019.
- IFMA Futureproofing the Workplace presented by Diane Cole Lavine, Email Promotions, Social Media and Hosted at United Interiors.
- UI 6 On-Hold Scripts
Wrote and Produced 6 company messages recordings, United Imaging, United Interiors
- Well-Being: Amenities in the Workplace – CEU Kimball, 60-page Presentation. Research and Design. United Interiors, Tierney Management, Kimball 2018.
- Healthcare Design Presentation: WELL Building Standard, Kimball Select Dealer Conference, Lori Tierney United Interiors Presenter 2018.
- Kimball Brand Headquarters Renovation Design Charrette, 78-page Presentation, Research and Design, United Interiors, A SustainAble Production (ASAP).
Here is a video of the finished project: https://vimeo.com/432282290
- Tierney Management,
Proposal Template, Design 2018.
- Kimball Health & Kaiser Permanente, Partner Page
Design Team 2017, Kimball Los Angeles, United Interiors.
- Kaiser Permanente Health Hub LA Presentation,
48-page Presentation 2016, United Interiors.
- UI A+Dventures
An exclusive series of special events think tanks, and L.A. Explorations with United Interiors and the Southern California Architect and Design community.
- Art Swagger
Photography, Social Media, Graphic Design, Print Production Los Angeles, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. United Imaging, United Interiors.
- SIYA Art Event,
Kimball Los Angeles Showroom, Volunteer, Social Media, Graphic Design, 2010 United Interiors.
- Redesign of website www.uiinteriors.com updated site from Static FLASH site to a WordPress, Responsive design, website traffic has increased 100% year after year since 2017.
- Annual Sales and Marketing Calendar.
Integrating Sales Cycle and annual industry events with customer buying habits. Also based on industry and shopping trends of the four divisions. 2015 to present.
Content Writing and Corporate Communications
- Executive Summaries
- Case Studies
- Sales Battlecards
- Press Releases
- Instructional design materials
- Customer Presentations
Topics ranging from AI to Sustainability in the Workplace
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Access
- Secured cloud services included
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Premiere Pro
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Fresco
- Premiere Rush
- Lightroom Classic
- Character Animator
- Media Encoder
- Google Workspace
- Apps Script
- Cloud Search
- Google Security and management
- Google Admin
- Google Endpoint
- Google Vault
- Google Work Insights
- UI CloudDesk
- Adobe Connect
- Cisco Webex
Graphics Print and Web
- Press Checks
- Color Correction
- Vendor Sourcing
- Project Management.
Social Media Strategy, Production and Analysis
- Small and Midsize business
- Enterprise businesses
- Corporate coaching and Training
- Social Media Personal and Business Pages
- Linkedin: Personal, Business, Showcase and Newsletter Pages, Campaigns
- Facebook: Personal, Business, Group Pages, and Campaigns
- Pinterest: Personal, Business, Creator, and Shop Posts
- Twitter: Personal, Business, and Campaigns
- Instagram: Personal, Business, Campaigns
- Yelp for Business
- Google Business: Page, Multiple locations, Posts, and Campaigns
Full Apple and Microsoft
- Basic video production and editing
- Advanced photo production and editing
- Production for both Physical and Digital
- Art Shows
- Wellness Workshops
Teaching, Public Speaking, and Presenting
In a professional capacity for audiences including
- Acton Software
- Vertical Response
- Mail Chimp
- Constant Contact
- Salesforce Email Studio
- HTML Hard Coding
- Template Creation
- Automated Response Campaigns
- Creation and Management
Awards and Advisory Boards
- Toshiba ProMaster Elite. United Imaging Document Solutions Division, 2008-2010, 2018-2021
- HP Platinum. Office Products Division Award, Sales and Service. 2019-2021
- Intel Gold. Technology Services Division Award, Sales and Service. 2019-2021
- Microsoft Business Parthern. Technology Services Division Award, Sales and Service. 2010-2021
- Act-On Software Design Partner User Advisory Program Member, David Doms, 2019, 2021 United Imaging.
- Intel Marketing Partner Advisory Panel 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, United Imaging.
- Microsoft Partner, PartnerOn ContentMX, Social Media Advisory Panel 2018, United Imaging.
- Art Swagger Committee Member 2014, 2015 United Interiors.
- Essendant Partner Email Advisory Member 2011, 2018 United Imaging.
- Kimball Select Dealer Social Media Award 2014 United Interiors.
- LACHSA Alumni Association, 7/19/2021
- LACHSA92 x JERRY FREEDMAN Present “REUNION: 92 on the 22”, Los Angeles CA 2021
All Class Reunion for 2022 Committee, Marketing Director
- The Future of the Physical and Digital Workplace
WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Attended, Volunteer 2018
- The Future of the Workplace, Woodland Hills, CA 2017
WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Sponsored, Volunteer, Social Media, Email Campaign, for United Interiors and United Imaging
- SIYA Art Event, Los Angeles, CA 2013
Kimball, Volunteer, Photography, United Interiors Sponsored.
- Get Your Sh*t Together, Los Angeles, CA 2002
Business Planning for Fine Artists, Los Angeles, Attended 2002.
- AmeriCorps Member, Los Angeles, CA 1998
LACFS (now PATH) PASIT Central, Tammy Baker