- Act-On Software Design Partner User Advisory Program Member, David Doms, 2019, 2020 United Imaging.
- Intel Marketing Partner Advisory Panel 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, United Imaging.
- Microsoft Partner, PartnerOn ContentMX, Social Media Advisory Panel 2018, United Imaging.
- Kimball Showroom LA, Curator and Artist Art Swagger 2014, 5 Artists, Los Angeles, United Interiors.
- Art Swagger Committee Member 2014, 2015 United Interiors.
- Essendant Partner Email Advisory Member 2011, 2018 United Imaging.
- Kimball Select Dealer Social Media Award 2014 United Interiors.
- Telecommuting and Presentation Tools
(Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoToWebinar, Google Meet, Skype, Adobe Connect, Cisco Webex)
- Graphical Print and Web
Including Press Checks, Color Correction, Budgeting, Vendor Sourcing and Project Management.
- Website Platforms
Wordpress, Squarespace, Magento, Shopify, HTML and CSS
- Collaboration Tools
Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Workspace, authoring tools, Canva, Youtube, Vimeo, Slack, Monday.com, Zoom, Box
- Content writing and corporate communications
Executive Summaries, Whitepapers, Case Studies, Sales Battlecards, Proposals, Press Releases, Blogging, Instructional design materials, Customer Presentations topics ranging from AI to Sustainability in the workplace
- Event Planning
Production for both Physical and Digital
Art Shows, Experiences, Trainings, Wellness Workshops, and Webinars
- Full Apple and Microsoft suite
Hardware and software products
- Basic video production and advanced photo editing
- Teaching, public speaking, and presenting
In a professional capacity for audiences including adults, children, customers, educators, and colleagues
- Social media strategy and analysis
From small business to enterprise businesses, including corporate coaching and training ( Personal and Business Pages: Linkedin, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Yelp for Business, Google Business )
- Email Platforms
HTML Hard Coding, Template Creation, Automated Response Campaign Creation and Management (Acton Software, Vertical Response, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, OneAffinity, Salesforce Email Studio,
Cookies, Cakes, Muffins, Casserole
- Agile and Lean methodology
- Supporting health and well-being in the work-from-anywhere era, JLL, Webinar, Attending February, 2021
- Intel® Partner Alliance Launch Premiere, Webinar, January 2021
- Staying on T.R.A.C.K. for 2021 Presented by Essendant, Webinar, Attended, December 2020
- Your Best Emails, Ever: Advanced – Context MX – Webinar Attended, December 2020
- 2020 New Media Marketing Trends For Closing More Deals -Presented by Mojo Global ,Webinar Attended, December 2020
- Your Best Emails, Ever: Basics – Context MX – Webinar Attended, December 2020
- Acoustic + Havas: Demystifying the cookie apocalypse, Webinar, Attended, November 2020
- Art Swagger Fundraiser for Free Arts LA, Attended, Virtual. October 2020
- IIDA Socal Recipe For Design | Featuring Tiktok Los Angeles Headquarters by Gensler, Attended, October 2020
- Pinterest Creators Festival, Attended, October 15 2020
- Optimizing your Microsite by PartnerOn, Attended, October, 13, 2020
- Sprout Summit: The Social Marketer’s Map to 2021, Attending, September 30 2020
- JLL, Flexible space in a post-pandemic world, Trend forecast and suggestions for Landlords and Building owners, September 23 2020
- Metropolis: Perspective – Learning to Design Full-Circle Webinar, Attending, September 2020
- CEU Metropolis: Think Tank – Evolving Communal Spaces: The Future of Shared Amenity Areas, presented by Huntsman Architectural Group, Attended, September 2020
- Metropolis: Think Tank – Driving Culture in a Changing Environment: Lessons Learned from COVID-19, Attending, September 2020
- Essendant Customer Town Hall – Future Forecast Business landscape for the next 12 months, Attended, August 2020
- Essendant Digital Marketing Enhancements 2020, August, United Imaging
- Metropolis: Think Tank – The Science Behind Designing Healthy Workplaces – August 2020
- CEU Modern Change Management, Attended, Kimball 2020
- CEU Designing Buildings WELL, Kimball, 2020.
- CEU How a Place Makes Us Feel, from Kimball Attended 2020
- Healthcare for Crisis Kimball Product Training, Attended, 3/2020
- Merging the Physical & Digital Workspace Video, WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Kimball Showroom, Attended, March 2019
- The Future of the Physical and Digital Workplace, WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Attended, 2018
- UI A+Dventures, Exploring Art, Malibu Wine & Safari, Sponsored United Interiors
- UI A+Dventures, Exploring Art, Getty Museum, Sponsored United Interiors
- The Future of the Workplace, WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Sponsored, Attended, United Interiors, United Imaging, 2017
- GYST – Business Basics for Fine Artists, Los Angeles, Attended 2002.
- Pasadena Art Center, Continuing Education Class Branding, Attended 2001
- Senniler Product Demonstration, Oil Paint, Materials, Watercolor. PA&C. Los Angeles
- Jack Richardson, Product Demonstration & Sales Training, How a Brush is Made. PA&C, Los Angeles
- Winsor & Newton, Product Demonstration & Sales Training, Oil Paint, Acrylic, Watercolor, Painting Mediums. PA&C, Los Angeles
- The Future of the Physical and Digital Workplace
WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Attended, Volunteer 2018
- The Future of the Workplace
WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Sponsored, Volunteer, Social Media, Email Campaign, United Interiors, United Imaging, 2017
- SIYA Art Event
Kimball, Volunteer, Photography, United Interiors Sponsored.
Business Basics for Fine Artists, Los Angeles, Attended 2002.
- AmeriCorps Member
LACFS (now PATH) PASIT Central, Tammy Baker
Robert Schmolze has over 25 years’ experience in the marketing and advertising industries. His specializes in brand management and e-commerce. His expertise includes the industries of B2B, Healthcare, Education, Government, Entertainment, SMBs, Enterprise, Legal, Logistics & Manufacturing, A+D, Retail, and Architecture. He is responsible for leading marketing, advertising, brand, media, and industry analyst relations, executive communications, employee communications, and global social innovation. Robert received his Bachelor’s in Fine Arts from Minneapolis College of Art and Design. He loves to learn something new everyday and is active in Los Angeles Education, Arts, and Design Communities.
- Photography, Curation and Installation, Selected Photos with UI Team to create a narrative of Company Services, History and as a sales tool during presentations and client meetings, reinforcing the UI Branding. United Interiors Showroom, Costa Mesa, CA
- Photography, Photos of United Interiors Showroom Costa Mesa, CA
- HOMEWORK Collection Landing Page, social media, and copywriting. www.uiinteriors.com and www.unitedimaging.com, United Imaging, United Interiors
- Return to Work 33 page Product Catalog, United Imaging, United Interiors.
- COVID-19 PPE and Safety Products for Business Landing Page, Resources and Blog, www.unitedimaging.com United Imaging, United Interiors
- COVID-19 Business Blog Series. www.unitedimaging.com United Imaging, United Interiors
- UI Website Rebranding, SEO and User Interface Design, 2019-2020 Los Angeles, United Imaging, United Interiors.
- UI Company Video, Film Production, Writing, 2020 Los Angeles United Imaging, United Interiors.
- Social Media Created and Manage 31 Social Media Accounts. Campaign, Analytics Analysis and Calendar, 2009-2020, United Imaging, United Interiors
– 142 Pages.
– 783 Posts.
– 174 Post Categories.
– 16,889 Media Files.
– 848 Products.
– 189 Product Categories
– How We Work video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDilraKo0vo
– 212 Pages.
– 862 Posts. Created and Curated seasonal original posts and from our vendors.
– 174 Post. Categories for easier user navigation across four division of products, services and solutions.
– 13,379 Media Files.
– 428. Products. Uploaded and created custom products.
– 166. Product Categories.
E-Commerce Migration Team. Responsible for Project Management, communicating with team and setting up workflow for relaunch dates, surveys and user navigation. Including migrating products, forms and custom landing pages 3 times since 2010.
Rebranded 2. Site Navigation 11. Monthly homepage, special offer pages and Company Division Pages Monthly.
Since Relaunch & rebranding 3/2020
-97 Custom Pages.
– 2 minute Company Video.
– 47 Custom Banners.
- 2,701 Emails. Office Product, Document, and Furniture Templates. 2015-2020
– 4 Lead Nurturing Auto Response Programs
– 228 Partner Email Document Reviewed, Edited, Scheduled and
– 72 Partner Emails. Technology.
- Data Implementation Team. Mange and Launch 4 Databases streamlining information between Design, Sales, Marketing and Shipping Departments, United Imaging, United Interiors.
- Brokers Challenge, Volunteer, Graphic Design for United Interiors.
- Merging the Physical & Digital Workplace, Sponsored by WE HUB Southern California, 2018, Photography, United Interiors.
- Urban Land Institute – LA Quarterly Review, 4 page Presentation and brochure, Design, Tierney Management, United Interiors 2018.
- FlexLA, a FASTlinkLA Service, Pop up Event at the ROW DTLA, Graphic Design, Poster, United Interiors 2019.
- IFMA Futureproofing the Workplace presented by Diane Cole Lavine, Hosted by United Interiors.
- UI 6 On-Hold Scripts and Recordings, United Imaging, United Interiors
- Well-Being: Amenities in the Workplace – CEU Kimball, 60 page Presentation. Research and Design. United Interiors, Tierney Management, Kimball 2018.
- Healthcare Design Presentation: WELL Building Standard, Kimball Select Dealer Conference, Lori Tierney United Interiors Presenter 2018.
- Kimball Brand Headquarters Renovation Design Charrette, 78 page Presentation, Research and Design, United Interiors, A SustainAble Production (ASAP). https://vimeo.com/432282290
- Tierney Management, Proposal Template, Design 2018.
- Kimball Health & Kaiser Permanente, Partner Page, Design Team 2017, Kimball Los Angeles, United Interiors.
- Kaiser Permanente Health Hub LA Presentation, 48 page Presentation 2016, United Interiors.
- UI A+Dventures, an exclusive series of special events, think tanks and L.A. Explorations with United Interiors and the Southern California Architect and Design community.
- Art Swagger Photography, Social Media, Graphic Design, Print Production Los Angeles, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. United Imaging, United Interiors.
- United Imaging Business News Brochure website. Designed and built www.unitedimaging.biz a Responsive website that could act as a brochure site and blog supporting sales and marketing efforts. Creating integrations that were not available to United Imaging’s e-commerce site www.unitedimaging.com. This solved the marketing and sales limitations that could not integrate with the 3rd Party e-commerce hosting provider. It also allowed for quick to market, in-house customization. The sit integrates with analytics programs, social media, partner supplied microsites, landing pages and internal sales tools. The website drove 22% direct sales to www.unitedimaging.com after one year of it’s launch.
- SIYA Art Event, Kimball Los Angeles Showroom, Volunteer, Social Media, Graphic Design, 2010 United Interiors.
- Redesign of website www.uiinteriors.com updated site from Static FLASH site to a WordPress, Responsive design, website traffic has increased 100% year after year since 2017.
- Annual Sales and Marketing Calendar. Integrating Sales Cycle and annual industry events with customer buying habits. Also based on industry and shopping trends of the four divisions. 2015 to present.
- Marketing Director for 15 years.
- BFA degree in Fine Arts with a focus on New Media.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- In depth knowledge of market research.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working alone and in a Team.
- Strong time-management skills
- Great communication skills
- Responsible for annual marketing plan, strategy, team and vedor relations.
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials.
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team.
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads.
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports.
- Work with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies.
- Build long term relationships with employees, clients, vendors and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions