- HOMEWORK Collection
Landing Page, social media, and copywriting. www.uiinteriors.com and www.unitedimaging.com, United Imaging, United Interiors
- Return to Work Brochure
33 page Product Catalog, United Imaging, United Interiors.
- COVID-19 PPE and Safety Products for Business Campaign.
Landing Page, Resources and Blog, www.unitedimaging.com United Imaging, United Interiors
- COVID-19 Business Blog Series.
Posted on www.unitedimaging.com United Imaging and a blog focusing on the Furniture, Architecture and Interior Design Industry for United Interiors
- UI Company Video
Film Production, Writing, 2020 Los Angeles United Imaging, United Interiors.
- 31 Social Media Accounts – United Imaging, United Interiors
20010 to Present Created and Manage Social Media Accounts, including campaign strategy, implementation, analytic analysis and Social Media Calendars.
2012 A Contract Furniture brochure website for United Interiors.
– 142 Pages.
– 783 Posts.
– 174 Post Categories.
– 16,889 Media Files.
– 848 Products.
– 189 Product Categories
– How We Work video
2012 Designed, built and maintained a responsive mobile first website that could act as a brochure and blog website supporting sales and marketing efforts. Creating integrations that were not available to United Imaging’s e-commerce site www.unitedimaging.com. This solved the marketing and sales limitations that could not integrate with the 3rd Party e-commerce hosting provider. It also allowed for quick to market, in-house customization. The sit integrates with analytics programs, social media, partner supplied microsites, landing pages and internal sales tools. The website drove 22% direct sales to www.unitedimaging.com after one year of it’s launch.- 212 Pages.
– 862 Posts. Created and Curated seasonal original posts and from our vendors.
– 428 Uploaded and created custom products.
– 166 Product Categories.
– 174 Post Categories, for easier user navigation across four Product and Services Divisions.
– 13,379 Media Files.
2010 Rebrand E-Commerce Rebrand Team.
Responsible for creating new graphics and landing pages to fit into the new UI brand. There have been 3 reiterations since I have joined in 2010.
2012 Rebrand #2 and Site Migration Team
E-commerce solutions migration Team. Responsible for Project Management, communicating with team and setting up workflow for relaunch dates, surveys and user navigation. Including migrating databases for customers, products, forms and custom landing pages. Implementing new site navigation, 12 monthly custom homepages, monthly Deals pages integrating 5 vendors campaigns seamlessly, and created Seasonal Company Division Pages to focus on the most trending service at the time.
Started 2019 Launched 3/2020. Responsible for Project Management, communicating with executive team and setting up workflow for relaunch dates, surveys and user navigation. Including migrating databases for customers, products, forms and custom landing pages. Implementing new site navigation, 12 monthly custom homepages, monthly Deals pages integrating 5 vendors campaigns seamlessly, and created Seasonal Company Division Pages to focus on the most trending service at the time.
– 97 Custom Pages.
– 90 Posts.
– 2 minute Company About Video.
Produced, Project managed, Co-directed and co-wrote. Worked with the Sand Box Media Production Company and FWM Marketing company.
– 86 Custom Banners.
– SEO and localization
wrote and optimized Meta titles, descriptions and meta tags of 160 underperforming products and pages with a focus of localization. The result has been a steady increase in organic traffic and lower bounce rate from web results.
- 2,701 Emails created and sent.
2015-Present for Office Product, Document, Technology and Furniture Templates.
– 4 Lead Nurturing Auto Response Programs
– 228 2010-Present Technology Partner Email Campaigns.
Implemented from 6 different vendors and 4 different partner programs. I reviewed, edited, approved and scheduled these campaigns. Ensuring that overlapping of redundancies of content, launch dates and customer email fatigue, were avoided.
- Data Implementation Team.
Mange and Launch 4 Databases streamlining information between Design, Sales, Marketing and Shipping Departments, United Imaging, United Interiors.
- Brokers Challenge,
Volunteer, Graphic Design for United Interiors.
- Merging the Physical & Digital Workplace Lecture
Sponsored by WE HUB Southern California, 2018, Photography, United Interiors.
- Urban Land Institute – LA Quarterly Review
I created 4-page Presentation and brochure, Design, for Tierney Management LLC, United Interiors 2018.
- FlexLA, a FASTlinkLA Service
Pop up Event at the ROW DTLA, Graphic Design, Poster, United Interiors 2019.
- IFMA Futureproofing the Workplace presented by Diane Cole Lavine, Email Promotions, Social Media and Hosted at United Interiors.
- UI 6 On-Hold Scripts
Wrote and Produced 6 company messages recordings, United Imaging, United Interiors
- Well-Being: Amenities in the Workplace – CEU Kimball, 60 page Presentation. Research and Design. United Interiors, Tierney Management, Kimball 2018.
- Healthcare Design Presentation: WELL Building Standard, Kimball Select Dealer Conference, Lori Tierney United Interiors Presenter 2018.
- Kimball Brand Headquarters Renovation Design Charrette, 78 page Presentation, Research and Design, United Interiors, A SustainAble Production (ASAP). https://vimeo.com/432282290
- Tierney Management, Proposal Template, Design 2018.
- Kimball Health & Kaiser Permanente, Partner Page, Design Team 2017, Kimball Los Angeles, United Interiors.
- Kaiser Permanente Health Hub LA Presentation, 48 page Presentation 2016, United Interiors.
- UI A+Dventures
An exclusive series of special events, think tanks, and L.A. Explorations with United Interiors and the Southern California Architect and Design community.
- Art Swagger
Photography, Social Media, Graphic Design, Print Production Los Angeles, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. United Imaging, United Interiors.
- SIYA Art Event, Kimball Los Angeles Showroom, Volunteer, Social Media, Graphic Design, 2010 United Interiors.
- Redesign of website www.uiinteriors.com updated site from Static FLASH site to a WordPress, Responsive design, website traffic has increased 100% year after year since 2017.
- Annual Sales and Marketing Calendar. Integrating Sales Cycle and annual industry events with customer buying habits. Also based on industry and shopping trends of the four divisions. 2015 to present.
Telecommuting and Presentation Tools
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Adobe Connect
- Cisco Webex
Content Writing and Corporate Communications
- Executive Summaries
- Case Studies
- Sales Battlecards
- Press Releases
- Instructional design materials
- Customer Presentations
Topics ranging from AI to Sustainability in the Workplace
- Microsoft 365
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Workspace
- Authoring tools
Graphics Print and Web
- Press Checks
- Color Correction
- Vendor Sourcing
- Project Management.
Social Media Strategy, Production and Analysis
- Small and Midsize business
- Enterprise businesses
- Corporate coaching and Training
- Social Media Personal and Business Pages
- Linkedin: Personal, Business, Showcase and Newsletter Pages, Campaigns
- Facebook: Personal, Business, Group Pages, and Campaigns
- Pinterest: Personal, Business, Creator, and Shop Posts
- Twitter: Personal, Business, and Campaigns
- Instagram: Personal, Business, Campaigns
- Yelp for Business
- Google Business: Page, Multiple locations, Posts, and Campaigns
Full Apple and Microsoft
- Basic video production and editing
- Advanced photo production and editing
- Production for both Physical and Digital
- Art Shows
- Wellness Workshops
Teaching, Public Speaking, and Presenting
In a professional capacity for audiences including
- Acton Software
- Vertical Response
- Mail Chimp
- Constant Contact
- Salesforce Email Studio
- HTML Hard Coding
- Template Creation
- Automated Response Campaigns
- Creation and Management
- Act-On Software Design Partner User Advisory Program Member, David Doms, 2019, 2020 United Imaging.
- Intel Marketing Partner Advisory Panel 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, United Imaging.
- Microsoft Partner, PartnerOn ContentMX, Social Media Advisory Panel 2018, United Imaging.
- Kimball Showroom LA, Curator and Artist Art Swagger 2014, 5 Artists, Los Angeles, United Interiors.
- Art Swagger Committee Member 2014, 2015 United Interiors.
- Essendant Partner Email Advisory Member 2011, 2018 United Imaging.
- Kimball Select Dealer Social Media Award 2014 United Interiors.
- Save More Money: Masterclass for Artists, By Sunlight Tax
- Argyle CMO Virtual Event March 16-17, 2021
PANEL DISCUSSION: Weaving Inclusive Marketing into the Fiber of Your Brand
PANEL DISCUSSION: Marketing Made Human – Creating Relatable Content
- Advocating for Student Health & the Arts: Getting the Arts into Your District’s LCAP, Presented by ARTS for LA and CREATE LA. March, 2021
- Foundations for Building a Sales Process
with Stacia Skinner, Essendant, Virtual, Feb 12, 2021
- Pipeline Management for Managers
with Stacia Skinner, Essendant, Attending, Feb 10, 2021
- Impactful Information Meets Meaningful Application: U.S. DESIGN INDUSTRY BENCHMARK
ThinkLab by Sandow, Attending Jan 29th, 2021
- Success on Yelp in 2021
Webinar by Yelp Business, Attending Jan 26th, 2021
- Supporting health and well-being in the work-from-anywhere era, JLL, Webinar, Attending February, 2021
- Intel® Partner Alliance Launch Premiere, Webinar, January 2021
- Staying on T.R.A.C.K. for 2021: Selling Techniques and insight Presented by Essendant, Webinar, Attended, December 2020
- Your Best Emails, Ever: Advanced – Context MX – Webinar Attended, December 2020
- 2020 New Media Marketing Trends For Closing More Deals -Presented by Mojo Global ,Webinar Attended, December 2020
- Your Best Emails, Ever: Basics – Context MX – Webinar Attended, December 2020
- Acoustic + Havas: Demystifying the cookie apocalypse, Webinar, Attended, November 2020
- Art Swagger Fundraiser for Free Arts LA, Attended, Virtual. October 2020
- IIDA Socal Recipe For Design | Featuring Tiktok Los Angeles Headquarters by Gensler, Attended, October 2020
- Pinterest Creators Festival, Attended, October 15 2020
- Optimizing your Microsite by PartnerOn, Attended, October, 13, 2020
- Sprout Summit: The Social Marketer’s Map to 2021, Attending, September 30 2020
- JLL, Flexible space in a post-pandemic world, Trend forecast and suggestions for Landlords and Building owners, September 23 2020
- Metropolis: Perspective – Learning to Design Full-Circle Webinar, Attending, September 2020
- CEU Metropolis: Think Tank – Evolving Communal Spaces: The Future of Shared Amenity Areas, presented by Huntsman Architectural Group, Attended, September 2020
- Metropolis: Think Tank – Driving Culture in a Changing Environment: Lessons Learned from COVID-19, Attending, September 2020
- Essendant Customer Town Hall – Future Forecast Business landscape for the next 12 months, Attended, August 2020
- Essendant Digital Marketing Enhancements 2020, August, United Imaging
- Metropolis: Think Tank – The Science Behind Designing Healthy Workplaces – August 2020
- CEU Modern Change Management, Attended, Kimball 2020
- CEU Designing Buildings WELL, Kimball, 2020.
- CEU How a Place Makes Us Feel, Kimball Attended 2020
- Healthcare for Crisis Kimball Product Training, Attended, 3/2020
- Merging the Physical & Digital Workspace Video, WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Kimball Showroom, Attended, March 2019
- The Future of the Physical and Digital Workplace, WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Attended, 2018
- UI A+Dventures, Exploring Nature, Malibu Wine & Safari, Sponsored United Interiors
- UI A+Dventures, Exploring Art, Getty Museum, Sponsored United Interiors
- The Future of the Workplace, WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Sponsored, Attended, United Interiors, United Imaging, 2017
- GYST – Business Basics for Fine Artists, Los Angeles, Attended 2002.
- Branding, Pasadena Art Center, Professional Development, Attended 2001
- Senniler Product Demonstration, Oil Paint, Materials, Watercolor. PA&C. Los Angeles
- Jack Richardson, Product Demonstration & Sales Training, How a Brush is Made. PA&C, Los Angeles
- Winsor & Newton, Product Demonstration & Sales Training, Oil Paint, Acrylic, Watercolor, Painting Mediums. PA&C, Los Angeles
- The Future of the Physical and Digital Workplace
WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Attended, Volunteer 2018
- The Future of the Workplace
WE Workplace, IFMA, Los Angeles, Sponsored, Volunteer, Social Media, Email Campaign, United Interiors, United Imaging, 2017
- SIYA Art Event
Kimball, Volunteer, Photography, United Interiors Sponsored.
Business Basics for Fine Artists, Los Angeles, Attended 2002.
- AmeriCorps Member
LACFS (now PATH) PASIT Central, Tammy Baker
Robert Schmolze has over 25 years’ experience in the marketing and advertising industries. His specializes in brand management and e-commerce. His expertise includes the industries of B2B, Healthcare, Education, Government, Entertainment, SMBs, Enterprise, Legal, Logistics & Manufacturing, A+D, Retail, and Architecture. He is responsible for leading marketing, advertising, brand, media, and industry analyst relations, executive communications, employee communications, and global social innovation. Robert received his Bachelor’s in Fine Arts from Minneapolis College of Art and Design. He loves to learn something new everyday and is active in Los Angeles Education, Arts, and Design Communities.
- Marketing Director for 15 years.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- In depth knowledge of market research.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working alone and in a team.
- Strong time-management skills
- Great communication skills
- BFA degree in Fine Arts with a focus on New Media.
- Responsible for annual marketing plan, strategy, team and vedor relations.
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials.
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team.
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads.
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports.
- Work with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies.
- Build long term relationships with employees, clients, vendors and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions