2003 – 2005
E-commerce Buyer / Project Manager
- Oversaw special projects and coordinated vendors, management, e-commerce and retail staff to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Created guidelines and buying practices that lead to increase internet sales.
- Created reports laying out a 12 point marketing analysis of e-commerce website used as the framework for doubling e-commerce sales in a 12 month period
- Purchased product to meet the needs of the brick and mortar store and e-commerce stores.
- Developed and produced Trade show booth, Spin rack headers and table talkers, for Duck Soup Branded DVD series.
- Produced graphics and edited copy for marketing materials to be used for store signage, postcards, media release kits, letterhead, business cards, website upkeep, and viral marketing.
- Designed retail space including signage, display units.
- Created a budget for 200 new products to enhance location for proposal with a high profile music industry company.
- Lead staff, daily and weekly, meetings to report project and budgetary updates.
- Monitored e-commerce sales and competitors pricing to make buying recommendations.
- Oversaw bi-annual inventory for brick and mortar store and 10,000 sq ft warehouse.
- Reconciled damaged products with suppliers.