2007-2008 Duck Soup | Project Manger & Buyer
Duck Soup was a Vintage and Retro, E-commerce, Brick and Mortar store located at the Grove in Los Angeles with at 3,000 square foot warehouse in Culver City. Started by the owner of Rhino Records and Bob Dole.
2007 – 2008
E-commerce Buyer / Project Manager
- Oversaw special projects and coordinated vendors, management, e-commerce and retail staff to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Created guidelines and buying practices that lead to increase internet sales.
- Created reports laying out a 12 point marketing analysis of e-commerce website used as the framework for doubling e-commerce sales in a 12 month period
- Purchased product to meet the needs of the brick and mortar store and e-commerce stores.
- Developed and produced Trade show booth, Spin rack headers and table talkers, for Duck Soup Branded DVD series.
- Produced graphics and edited copy for marketing materials to be used for store signage, postcards, media release kits, letterhead, business cards, website upkeep, and viral marketing.
- Designed retail space including signage, display units.
- Created a budget for 200 new products to enhance location for proposal with a high profile music industry company.
- Lead staff, daily and weekly, meetings to report project and budgetary updates.
- Monitored e-commerce sales and competitors pricing to make buying recommendations.
- Oversaw bi-annual inventory for brick and mortar store and 10,000 sq ft warehouse.
- Reconciled damaged products with suppliers.