United Imaging | United Interiors
Responsibilities & Duties
Proposals and Presentations
- Gather qualifications and Executing Design Packages for RFPs/RFQs
- Create marketing project schedules
- Write project descriptions, team bios, and corporate communications
- Coordinate design award submissions, design firm ranking surveys, and industry conference participation
- Create and update websites and marketing materials
- Support business development activities, public relations and media relations activities
- Campaigns: Social Media, Email, Blog and Marketing. plan, create, coordinate, manage and report.
Create, edit and publish content for product literature, blogs, social media posts, website copy, emails and press releases. This also includes content creation and account management for co-branded campaigns for Toshiba, HP, HPE, Docuware, Intel, Microsoft, Kimball, David Edward, HAT Contract, and SiS Ergo. Writing and publishing case studies, tradeshow planning and implementation, event coordination when needed, as well as sales and marketing program creation, management, implementation and training.
- Participate in research that supports marketing and business development