Child and Family Services (now Pathways)
Not-for-profit agency, Los Angeles CA.
- Establishing a Child Development Resource Library and provide extended hours for better convenience to Licensed Child Care Providers.
- Art Education Curriculum and Teacher Assistant
- PASIT Central Special needs child care facility for children ages 0-5 years.
- Designed and executed an interior Mural to engage children’s observational & communication skills in the classroom.
- Created a Resource Guidebook for Los Angeles Licensed Child Care Providers.
- Marketing and workshops for the Los Angeles Licensed Child Care Program.
- Hosted 6 weekend 14-hour CPR and First Aid Trainings required by the State for Child Develop Facilities and Licensed Child Care Providers. 65 attendees received required certificates.
- Assisting in the creation of Floor Plans for licensed child care providers’ family childcare homes.