DUCK SOUP LLC.
Duck Soup was a Vintage and Retro, E-commerce, Brick and Mortar store located at the Grove in Los Angeles with a 3,000 square foot warehouse in Culver City. Started by the owner of Rhino Records and Bob Dole.
Created a variety of Vintage Themed, printed Direct Marketing Mailers and Postcards. As part of seasonal Awareness and Winback campaigns that were sent to our customers and given out to visitors of our Brick and Mortar Store at the Grove in Los Angeles.
E-commerce Buyer / Project Manager
- Oversaw special projects and coordinated vendors, management, e-commerce and retail staff to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Created guidelines and buying practices that lead to increase internet sales.
- Created reports laying out a 12 point marketing analysis of e-commerce website used as the framework for doubling e-commerce sales in a 12 month period
- Purchased products to meet the needs of the wholesale, brick-and-mortar store, and e-commerce store.
- Developed and produced Trade show booth, Spin rack headers, and table talkers, for Duck Soup Branded DVD series.
- Produced graphics and edited copy for marketing materials to be used for store signage, postcards, media release kits, letterhead, business cards, website upkeep, and viral marketing.
- Designed retail space including signage, display units.
- Created a budget for 200 new products to enhance location for proposal with a high-profile music industry company.
- Lead staff, daily and weekly, meetings to report project and budgetary updates.
- Monitored e-commerce sales and competitors’ pricing to make buying recommendations.
- Oversaw bi-annual inventory for brick and mortar store and 10,000 sq ft warehouse.
- Reconciled damaged products with suppliers.
Retro Specs DVD menu