Jeff Gardner | Sound Designer | Foley Artist
Jeff is an LADCC, Stage Raw, and Ovation award-winning sound designer and foley artist based in Los Angeles. He was recently awarded the 2019 Ovation Award in Best Sound Design for his work on August Wilson’s TWO TRAINS RUNNING produced by Sophina Brown.
Select credits include
- CRY IT OUT for Echo Theater Company (Ovation Award- Best Production, 2018)
- NATIVE SON for Antaeus Theatre Company (LADCC Award, NAACP, Ovation Nomination)
- DRY LAND for Echo Theater Company (Ovation Award- Best Production, 2016)
- LES BLANCS for Rogue Machine Theatre (Stage Raw Award- Original Music, NAACP, Ovation Nomination)
- TREVOR for Circle X Theatre (Ovation Award- Best Production, 2015)
- THE RECOMMENDATION for IAMA Theatre (Ovation Award- Best Production, 2014)
- A RAISIN IN THE SUN for A Noise Within (Ovation Nomination)
He has designed and performed throughout the country including The Kennedy Center, The Shakespeare Theatre (DC), The Studio Theatre, Arena Stage, Boston Court Pasadena, The Kirk Douglas Theatre, The Geffen Playhouse, The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, The Pasadena Playhouse, Williamstown Theatre Festival as well as the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in Scotland. Jeff can also be seen at L.A. Theatre Works where he regularly performs live sound effects. Current/Upcoming credits include THE ZIP CODE RADIO PLAYS: Season 3 for Antaeus Theatre Company, CANYON for Center Theatre Group, and PARADISE BLUE for the Geffen Playhouse. Proud member of USA 829.